Auf Wiedersehen

Thursday, June 3, 2010

You'll have to forgive me for being slightly behind on my posting lately. Not only are we getting closer to "baby day", but as you may have seen in the previous post we have had company. My cousin Robert, his wife Karola & their daughter Marion spent two wonderful days with us. They are gone now, continuing down the Pacific coast before they eventually head back home to Schwandorf, Bayern. We thoroughly enjoyed every minute we spent with them and miss them very much. I guess that's all the more reason to go visit them one day. Here's wishing them safe travels.

5 comments

  1. Rob Siemann Says:

    Nice family portrait. Who's the big guy in the back?
    Sorry, just found my glasses...
    Yeah, go to Bavaria! I studied there, it's a wonderful place!

  2. Lois Says:

    Cute picture and I love the totem pole! Glad you had such a good time. Keep us posted on the eminent delivery!

  3. So glad you all had a wonderful time. Always sorry to see family go but as you said now you have a good reason for a nice trip. MB

  4. Lowell Says:

    Good looking bunch! Glad you had such a good time. I don't think my cousins are speaking to me... :-)

    And it's nice you gave them a totem of their trip.

  5. Lynette Says:

    Lovely relatives--he's quite tall, isn't he? Are they driving? Hope all of the rain we've been having doesn't cause problems for them, however they're traveling.

    Baby day's on the way--hooray!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin