Amazon Mannequins on the Moon?

Monday, February 22, 2010

Recently I've seen a few posts with some pretty interesting mannequins as the subject. There was this one by Jacob at Ocala (Florida) Daily Photo. He was right too. They qualify for hideous. Then, not to be outdone Frank over at Tampa Daily Photo found this example. She looked slightly familiar but I couldn't quite put a face with it. So when we were downtown the other night enjoying our evening walk and happened upon this rather large tough looking gal I just had to share. I'm not quite sure what that is on her left foot or what happened to her other sock or shoe or whatever, but there was something about the look in her eyes that was beginning to creep me out. I stood there, took the shot, then got the family and walked on. She did not look like the type of lady that I wanted to make mad.

11 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh thank you for that laugh, I needed that today! And no, I don't think I'd wanna mess w/ her, either! ROFLMBO!!!

  2. gogouci Says:

    I hope her foot heals soon. She must be miserable having to stand on hurt toes all day.

  3. She's a BIG girl alright and I think she is mad at you. RUN!! MB

  4. Chuck Pefley Says:

    She does have quite and imposing look! And what's up with the single shoe?

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I think this problem is realted to trying to be normal or look normal with the population. I see this one has a dress that looks to be under stress as well as stretch.

    If they really get it right you will begin to see 9 out of 10 mannequins way over weight (like me) and that won't be good. LOL

    The wig on this one looks horrible.

  6. Hilda Says:

    No she doesn't. Good thing you left immediately — looks like she wants to grab you.

  7. Lowell Says:

    Very funny! And thanks for the link. She a little chunky, maybe, and that could be the reason for her seeming attitude - the dress looks like a tight fit.

    The feet are an enigma.

    And I agree with Abe the wig is awful.

    Other than that, she's pretty nice! ;-)

  8. Lois Says:

    She does look a little scary and out of sorts! Maybe if her dress fit a little better, she would be happier.

  9. Yolanda Says:

    LOL! This is very funny! I agree that she is angry because her dress doesn't fit. She kinda looks like a friend of mine. Now that is scary.

  10. I think she was just about to ask you if her butt looked big in that dress.

  11. Thanks everyone. I think we're all in agreement to some extent in regards to today's mannequins.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin