Don't Forget.....

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mother's Day is Sunday May 10th.

5 comments

  1. Hilda Says:

    Wow, thanks for the reminder! My MIL will make such a big fuss if we forget.

    Love the sculpture and your photo of it. Actually, I love your photos so far. They're wonderfully crisp and clear and you have an eye for composition. I also like that you provide information about the photo too — always helps me appreciate them even more.

    Anyway…
    What I was really going to say was, Welcome to the CDPB community! Looking forward to more wonderful pictures from you!

  2. Don & Krise Says:

    Hilda,
    Thank you for the compliments. I am an amateur at best, but it is a hobby my wife & I thoroughly enjoy. Thank you for the welcome also. I'll be checking out your site now.

  3. I've just discovered your blog! I was meant to stay in Olympia this April but it didn't happen, maybe next year. Your photos are lovely, I especially love the dogwood, the unusual and striking workers memorial, the cherry blossoms... all things to make me want to stop in Olympia even more!

  4. Don & Krise Says:

    cieldequimper,
    Thank you. Yes, it is a beautiful area isn't it? Here's hoping you make it back.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    tiffany rings 
    tiffany rings 
    tiffany rings 
    tiffany rings 
    tiffany rings 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin