Boats at Budd Inlet

Friday, July 24, 2009
As I'm posting this photo of the boats at Budd Inlet in Olympia I am remembering how comfortable it was the night I took this. A nice warm evening in the 70's just a couple of weeks ago. We are headed for a string of hot days over the next week, some approaching 100 degrees. Not what some of you probably imagine when you think of the Pacific Northwest. So right now I'm enjoying looking the boats, the water & our contribution to SkyWatch Friday.

Click here to see other amazing SkyWatch photos.

7 comments

  1. Linnea Says:

    Great sky...I've heard about the warm, sunny weather you've been having! Wish I were there!

  2. AB Says:

    Great cloud patterns, nicely tinged with colour. Well worth a shot or two.

    Pacific North West — that would mean Seattle and constant rain?

  3. We certaintly have been having some lovely evenings. Last night a quick thunderstorm (with some lightening) rolled through and refreshed everything. This morning the sun is shining. MB

  4. Linnea W & J Bar: A couple of new visitors I believe. Thank you for stopping by.
    AB: Yep, rains all the time. That's my story & I'm sticking to it!
    MB: It's always nice when that happens. Did you get some shots of the storm?

  5. Robin Says:

    Gorgeous sky. :)

  6. Hilda Says:

    Such a peaceful scene and lovely sky!
    Keep yourselves cool!

  7. brian stout Says:

    really love the colors in this sky...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin